Created in 1961, the Enise (Saint-Etienne Engineering School) trains future engineers in civil, mechanical and sensory engineering over a period of 5 years.
The Enise Bridge Challenge association is a group of 13 students in the 2nd and 3rd year.
- President: Edene DE BASTIER
- Secretary general: Thomas CHALLAMEL
- Treasurer: Marie OLLIER
- Communication: Titouan WILLEME, ThomasCHALLAMEL, Juiles BESLAY
- Sponsorship: Adrien ROUBY, Thomas BORDELET, Wandon DEBERDT (webmaster)
- Events: William PATOIZEAU, Antoine MONNOT, Samuell MACQUET, Marsida TONUZI