Created in 1961, the Enise (Saint-Etienne Engineering School) trains future engineers in civil, mechanical and sensory engineering over a period of 5 years.
The Enise Bridge Challenge association is a group of 14 students of first, second and third year.
- President: Cyprien DRECQ
- Secretary general: Pierre COUDEREAU
- Treasurer: Samuel MACQUET
- Communication: Jules BESLAY (webmaster), Adrien GRATALOUP, Yohan GUILLOT
- Sponsorship: Paul BERTRAND, Maxence BLANC, Rida KABARA, Gillian BAUD-GRASSET
- Events: Arthur MICHEL, Benoît JANSSENS, Fanny CHAMBARD, Mathilde EXCOFFIER-PERNA