Created in 1961, the Enise (Saint-Etienne Engineering School) trains future engineers in civil, mechanical and sensory engineering over a period of 5 years.
The Enise Bridge Challenge association is a group of 19 students of first, second and third year.
- President: Bastien PELIGRY
- Secretary general: Valentin FREDET
- Treasurer: Clément GUYAU
- Communication: Tristan MALIGEAY, Kemal BOLUKMESE, Léonard GUERRIER, Furkan CELIK, Marceau ROLAND
- Sponsorship: Gillian BAUD-GRASSET, Enzo CHURLET, Maxence BLANC, Yannis ETTAI, Maeva GOLETTO
- Events: Fanny CHAMBARD, Mathilde EXCOFFIER-PERNA, Valentin NARSES, Célia Ribeiro, Candice BACCONIN